- Download Locader – Changing wallpaper based on location for macOS 10.11 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Change MacBook wallpaper based on your location. With the new OS X app you can change your MacBook mood attached to surroundings.
- On a Mac or PC open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store page. Click on the “Account” link under “Quick Links”. Log into your account if it asks you to and click on “Change Country or Region”. You can also change your location while in the App Store, just like you would in the iTunes Store.
- The location of your stored Mail messages isn't readily apparent. They’re buried in a folder in the Library, and the archive uses a.mbox file extension. Since there may be times you want to copy your email to another computer, or even back up stored messages, here's how to find and access all your stored Mail email files.
- Since the location is generated in a different spot, you have to crawl the filesystem to locate the folder(s) that contain these files. Cd /private/var/folders sudo find.name 'com.apple.appstore' # This will throw some errors due to inaccessible directories, so it may be # better to use sudo find /private/var/folders -name 'com.apple.appstore' 2/dev/null # or, making use of the fact that.
Want to change app store location on iOS devices? This guide will show you detailed steps about how to change app store location on your iPhone iPad running on iOS 12/11.
Facebook for Mac; Keeping up with friends is faster and easier than ever on your Mac. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you. Built for macOS.
Common iOS Tips & Tricks
iOS App Tips
Music & Podcast Tips
Other iOS Tips
For iOS users, you can use Apple ID to do many things; it is an account for everything in Apple. Any time you set up a new device, use any Apple service or make a purchase, you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID and password. For making a purchase, your Apple ID is tagged to a country, so that you can only purchase or download apps that are available in this country. Sometimes, you may need to stay a long time in other countries, so you may need to change your app store location for purchasing or downloading. Well, how to change app store location on iPhone or iPad? The following text will tell you how to change app store location on iPhone or iPad running on iOS 12/11.
How to Change App Store Location on iPhone iPad in iOS 12/11
1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on your Apple ID.
2. Tap on iTunes & App Store, and then tap on your Apple ID again. In the pop window, select View Apple ID and enter your password.
3. Tap on Country/Region, and tap Change Country or Region.
How to Change App Store Location – Step 3
4. You’ll see a list of different countries there; select the one you want to change to. Tap on Agree and confirm again.
5. After that you’ll go to this Payment Method page, you need to finish your Payment information, and enter your Billing Address. Then tap on Next.
How to Change App Store Location – Step 5
Once you finished, you’ll see a message that says your Apple ID is now ready to shop in the country you selected. Tap on Start Shopping and that’s it!
Change Download Of App Store Location Macbook Air Pro
If you want to change or remove your Apple ID payment information, you can refer to this Apple post: How to Change or Remove Apple ID Payment Information >
Don’t Miss: Fix iOS 12 Bluetooth Not Connecting/Working Issues >
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to change app store location on iPhone iPad in iOS 12/11, believe that you must already clear about it. By the way, if you want to manage your iOS data better, you can have a try on the simple way – using AnyTrans. It will bring you a lot of conveniences, so why not download it to have a try?
Free Apps For Macbook Air
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >