In Mac OS 10.7, the Library folder is hidden. Preferences, presets, and other user customization settings are stored within this Library folder.
To access the Library folder:
Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. 10 7 free download - Adobe Flash Player, Apple Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update, Easy Duplicate Finder 7 Mac, and many more programs. Operating system: Windows 10/7/8/8.1/Vista; Download 80,931 downloads. Visit Java Runtime Environment site and Download Java Runtime Environment Latest Version!
For instructions on additional methods to make the Library folder visible, see How to access hidden user library files Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
Some features in many Adobe applications require the Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE). In Mac OS 10.7, Java is no longer preinstalled but is an optional installation item.
Current Adobe installers and applications were built before these changes to Mac OS and anticipate that Java is installed. Adobe and Apple worked together to ensure that you can install Java with Mac OS 10.7, or at a later time before you install Adobe applications. (When you start an Adobe application, you are prompted to install Java if it isn't already installed.) In a corporate IT environment, be sure to preinstall Java, or make sure that it can be installed through firewalls or other security software.
If the Java Runtime isn't installed, the following issues can occur in Adobe applications:
- Features are missing or behave improperly
- The software doesn't start
- Prompts to install Java Runtime occur
- Applications hang or quit
For instructions to install the Java Runtime, see How to install the Java Runtime (JRE) Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
In Illustrator CS5 and CS5.1, and in InDesign CS5.5, Crash Reporter doesn’t appear or appears after long delays (10-15 minutes).
When you scroll, the result could be the opposite of expected due to the 'Move content in direction of finger movement when scrolling or navigating' feature. To alter this behavior, deselect the feature at the top of the Mouse section within the System Preferences.
CS2 and earlier versions of Adobe products require Rosetta to run on newer Intel-based Mac systems. These older versions are not supported on Mac OS 10.7 as it doesn't support Rosetta.
Mac OS 10.7 has some exciting new features such as Autosave, Restore, Versioning, Full Screen Mode, and more multi-touch gestures. For Adobe applications to fully support these features, additional product development is required. Adobe is working to address this issue. For related information, see Mac OSX 10.7 preference to 'Restore windows when quitting and re-opening apps' doesn't work with Adobe applications.
Adobe Reader plug-in and Acrobat plug-in are not compatible with the Safari 5.1 browser, included with Mac OS 10.7 and for 10.6 in July 2011. Adobe Reader and Acrobat continue to work as stand-alone applications on Mac OS 10.7 and 10.6, and render PDF documents outside the browser. In addition, Safari 5.1 renders PDF documents natively. However, the Adobe Reader and Acrobat plug-ins don't function as expected in LiveCycle. And Acrobat workflows that require either plug-in to render PDF documents in Safari 5.1.
If you use forms, digital signatures, portfolios, guides, 3D, extended PDF documents and rights management, and require the Acrobat plug-in to render PDF documents in the Safari browser, Adobe recommends that you continue to use Safari 5.0.x and Mac OS X 10.6. Adobe will provide updates as it continues to investigate this issue. For additional information, see Apple Safari 5.1 and Adobe Reader/Acrobat Advisory.
When Adobe Drive 2 or 2.1 connects to a digital asset management (DAM) server, Photoshop, InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, and the Mac OS X Finder can't display folders or files in second-level folders of a mounted drive. Adobe Drive 3 addresses this issue. For additional information, see Folder contents not visible in drive mounted on Mac OS 10.7 Adobe Drive 2.x
The Adobe Connect Add-in is not officially supported for use with Mac OS 10.7. For more information, see Known issues with the Adobe Connect Add-in version 220.127.116.11 and Mac OS X Lion.
Contribute CS5, CS5.1
- Contribute detects LPDF files as PDF files. An error message appears during publish.
- The Contribute plug-in crashes when you select text or add a highlight color outside the color panel in the Firefox browser (Contribute In Browser Editing).
- Publishing Content Type with metadata enabled results in Content Type being successfully published but the metadata is not created or populated. Such categories of XML files cannot be edited because validation fails on Lion.
- The color picker does not select color outside the color picker dialog box.
For information, see the following articles:
Keychain contains multiple instances of Dreamweaver CS4 Mac OS 10.7 Lion
Color Picker returns incorrect sample color Dreamweaver CS4 Mac OS 10.7 Lion
In Fireworks CS4, the color picker doesn't reflect the color selected on canvas.
- Flash Builder 4.0.x doesn't work on Mac OS 10.7. Adobe does not intend to update this product for use on Mac OS 10.7.
- Flash Builder 4.5.x is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7, although issues can affect installation and product usage:
- Before installing Flash Builder 4.5.1, install Java for Mac OS X 10.7. Otherwise, Flash Builder 4.5 is installed instead of 4.5.1. For instructions to install Java, see Install the Java runtime (JRE) Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
- Flash Builder includes a version of Flash Player that is not recommended for use with Mac OS 10.7. Rather than installing the default version, download and install the latest debugger version.
- Right-clicking in the package explorer can stop working after prolonged use of Flash Builder. To resolve the issue, restart Flash Builder.
- Flash Builder 4.6 for PHP when installed as a plug-in into Eclipse 3.7 is generally compatible with Mac OS 10.7. However, if you are using a stand-alone configuration of Flash Builder 4.6 for PHP (Flash Builder 4.6 integrated with Zend Studio), right-clicking in the Package Explorer is sometimes unresponsive. To resolve the issue, close and reopen Package Explorer. If the issue still exists, restart Flash Builder.
Flash Catalyst CS5 and CS5.5 are compatible with Mac OS 10.7. However, some issues affect usability of the product.
Adobe recommends using Flash Player 10.3.183.5 to get the best experience with Mac OS X Lion. In particular, this version resolves an issue with Flash Player settings panel not responding to clicks in Mac OS X Lion.
- Flash Pro CS4 doesn't work on Mac OS 10.7. Adobe doesn't intend to update this product for use on Mac OS 10.7 and recommends not using it on Mac OS 10.7.
- Flash Pro CS5 and CS5.5 are compatible with Mac OS 10.7.
In Illustrator CS5 and CS5.1, the option to save or export is disabled in the Save As Or Export dialog box if the save location is the desktop. SeeSave/Export button is disabled on OS 10.7 Illustrator CS5/CS5.1.
Photoshop Lightroom 3
- Canon EOS 5D, EOS 20D, and EOS 350D (Rebel XT/EOS Kiss Digital N) cameras no longer work with tethered shooting under Mac OS 10.7 in Lightroom 3. The list of supported cameras also contains cameras that do not work tethered and any exceptions that exist. See Tethered Camera Support (kb2.adobe.com/cps/842/cpsid_84221.html). For troubleshooting tethering issues, see Troubleshoot tether capture (http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/894/cpsid_89486.html).
- Some customers have reported inconsistent connectivity with Lightroom 3.4.1 and their Nikon cameras when using the tether function in Mac OS 10.6.8. Adobe is working on this issue, but recomments using Mac OS 10.6.7 until the issue is resolved. For more information, see Network volumes don't display in import dialog box after installing Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) Lightroom 3.
Photoshop Lightroom 2.x
- Photoshop Lightroom 2.7 is verified to support Mac OS 10.7. Earlier versions were not tested, although they could run on Mac OS 10.7 without issues. However, Adobe recommends that you update to version 2.7. From within Photoshop Lightroom, chooseHelp > Check for Updates.
- Photoshop Lightroom 2.x doesn't install from the installation DVD. For details, see Lightroom 2 doesn't install under Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7.
Workflows that are dependent on the Adobe Reader plug-in don't function.
- In Photoshop CS3, CS4, and CS5, droplets don't work. For details, see Droplets don't work Photoshop CS5, CS4, CS3.
- In Photoshop CS5, clicking inside a selection doesn't deselect it. For details, see Clicking inside a selection does not deselect it Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) Photoshop CS5.
- Photoshop CS4 crashes dragging layers in the Layers panel. For details, see Photoshop CS4 crashes Dragging layers in Layers panel Mac OS 10.7
- Error occurs in Photoshop CS4 and CS3 at launch. For details, see Error: 'PowerPC applications no longer supported' occurs when launching Photoshop CS4 or CS3 Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
- In Adobe Premiere Elements 9, color artifacts appear in the Timeline area when moving clips within Timeline view.
- In Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and CS5.5, the Universal Counting Leader is missing countdown numbers. (This issue is fixed in the Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 (5.5.2) update.)
- In Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, the Timecode effect doesn't render a timecode overlay. (This issue is fixed in the Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 (5.5.2) update.)
- In Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, the Eyedropper tool (for example, for the Ultra Key effect) does not behave correctly on a system with multiple monitors with different vertical resolutions.
- In Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, the Eyedropper tool (for example, for the Ultra Key effect) does not behave correctly. (This issue is fixed in the Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 (5.5.2) update.)
- CUDA processing (Mercury Playback Engine Hardware Acceleration) is disabled under some circumstances. See 'Adobe Premiere Pro, Nvidia CUDA drivers, and Mac OSX v10.7 (Lion)' for more information.
First, make sure you have the Java 8 JDK (or Java 11 JDK) installed.
To check, open the terminal and type:
java -version(Make sure you have version 1.8 or 11.)
(If you don't have it installed, download Java from Oracle Java 8, Oracle Java 11, or AdoptOpenJDK 8/11. Refer JDK Compatibility for Scala/Java compatiblity detail.
Java 2 Download Free
Then, install Scala:
...either by installing an IDE such as IntelliJ, or sbt, Scala's build tool.
Java 7 Download Windows 10or
Best if you prefer a full-featured IDE (recommended for beginners)Download intellij
Compared to other programming languages, installing Scala is a bit unusual. Scala is unusual because it is usually installed for each of your Scala projects rather than being installed system-wide. Both of the above options manage (via sbt) a specific Scala version per Scala project you create.
But it's also possible to 'install' Scala in numerous other ways; e.g., grab Scala binaries and use Scala from the command line or use Scala in your browser!
Other ways to install Scala
- Download the Scala binaries for
Need help running the binaries?
- Using SDKMAN!, you can easily install Scala with
sdk install scala
- On macOS you can also use Homebrew and existing Scala Formulae
brew install scala
- With MacPorts, you can get Scala using
sudo port install scala2.xcommand.
For example to install Scala 2.12 simply use
sudo port install scala2.12
- Use Scastie to run single-file Scala programs in your browser using multiple Scala compilers; the production Scala 2.x compilers, Scala.js, Dotty, and Typelevel Scala. Save and share executable Scala code snippets.
- Try Scala in the browser via ScalaFiddle. This lets you run single-file Scala programs in your browser using Scala.js, including graphical/interactive examples such as Oscilloscope or Ray Tracer
- Get Ammonite, a popular Scala REPL
Or are you looking for previous releases of Scala?
Release NotesFor a summary of important changes, see the GitHub release notes.
(Or consult our archive of older release notes.)
You can find the links to prior versions or the latest development version below.To see a detailed list of changes for each version of Scala please refer to the changelog.
Note that different major releases of Scala (e.g. Scala 2.11.x and Scala 2.12.x) are not binary compatible with each other.
You can find the installer download links for other operating systems, as well as documentation and source code archives for Scala 2.10.7 below.
|scala-2.10.7.tgz||Mac OS X, Unix, Cygwin||28.60M|
|scala.msi||Windows (msi installer)||58.58M|
Free Java Download For Mac
The Scala distribution is released under the 3-clause BSD license.