If you're unable to connect to Wi-Fi, open the Apple Software Update application in Windows and install all available updates.
Your MacBook Pro may become sluggish over time and there can be several reasons behind this. Luckily, there are some ways you can speed up its performance, and make it work like new. Here’s how: Close Unnecessary Programs Many programs that you don’t use much may continue to run in the. MacBook pro like many other computer devices is also liable to lagging. This can cause additional frustration for the user. The good thing is that there are multiple ways of resolving the problems associated with a slow MacBook Pro. These are the things to look out for. Ending bulky processes.
Mid 2012 Macbook Pro Very Slow
If you can't connect to the Internet via wired connection in Windows, start up in macOS and follow these steps:
Mid 2012 Macbook Air Wifi Download Extremely Slow Windows 7
- Connect an external device—such as a USB flash drive formatted for Windows—to your Mac.
- Open Boot Camp Assistant. It's in the Utilities folder, inside the Applications folder.
- Choose Action > Download Windows Support Software.
- Select the external device as the destination for the software.
- Boot your Mac into Windows and install the update from the external device.