Update :Solve iPhone Boot Problems With Tenorshare: RecBoot is not available anymore but you could try Tenorshare ReiBoot . It is free as well. It allows you to enter and exit recovery mode in one click. Moreover, it fix iOS stucks, such as iPhone Apple logo, Apple loop, black screen, etc. Most important one is ReiBoot has both Windows version and Mac one.
- Download RecBoot for Windows to place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility RecBoot has had 0 updates within the past 6 months.
- RecBoot is a lightweight piece of software that provides a quick and painless way to enter and exit recovery mode for your iPhone with just one click. Simply connect your device and hit the Enter.
- Download Reiboot for Windows now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 1559 downloads this month. Download Reiboot latest version 2020.
RecBoot is available for all 32-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. Unfortunately, MacOS is not available. Is there a better alternative? Yes, since RecBoot doesn’t run on 64-bit systems, an alternative such as Tenorshare ReiBoot which is equally powerful and runs on all the latest Windows systems is a good choice.
Recboot for Windows or Mac to put iPhone to Recovery Mode: We all do many problems when we are using any technology related stuff. We can have a problem while using our smartphone or Computers. Basically these problems can be software related or any kind of bug.
This haunts us when some of our important file gets corrupted due to some error or problem. But there are loads of developers in this technology era that are taking the initiative to make some apps or software’s to get rid of this errors or malware or virus etc.
Download Recboot for Windows/Mac iPhone to Recovery Mode
So today in this article we will talk about one such called Recboot. This software is for providing the ability to remove any problems you are facing in your iOS device or Mac PC.
Recboot Download iPhone Recovery Exit/Entry Mode
You know when you updating or upgrading your operating system it is possible that some bugs or error can appear while updating your device. This leads to not properly function of your device. It can be the problem with your home screen or the home button on your smartphones. These kinds of problems might be a little but they are quiet annoying.
So Recboot is made for exactly those kinds of errors. Scroll down for more information about Recboot for Windows(10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista)/Mac iPhone Recovery Mode.
So in case if you are reading this article you might be facing some errors while using your smart phone or PC. Maybe you just want download this software on your windows and Mac PC. Well you came to the right place and here I will tell you everything you need to know about Recboot app and how you can install it on your windows and Mac PC.
Recboot is basically a software which can send your iPhone, iPad or Mac PC into recovery Mode. So what does this Recovery mode do? Well it will boot your device to detect and remove the error in your system. Recboot also has the ability to detect your device model, firmware version and serial number.
- How to Play Pokemon Games on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
- Check it: How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts One iPhone Without Jailbreak.
Install RecBoot to Enter/Exit iPhone Recovery Mode
Recboot can be easily download and install on your windows and Mac PC. The method to install Recboot on windows and Mac is very similar.
So here is the guide to download and install Recboot on your windows 10/7/8 or Windows 8.1/XP and Mac PC.
- Open your browser and on the search bar type “recboot for windows” if you want to download Recboot for windows or type “Recboot for Mac OS” if you want to download Recboot on your Mac PC. After typing, now press enter. or Get it from here [Recboot for Windows Version].
- Various sites will show up so you have to select the most authentic site to download Recboot on your windows/Mac PC.
- Click on the website and the page will open up.
- Click on the download button and Recboot will start downloading in no time.
- Recboot will download on your windows/Mac PC in a few minutes.
- That’s it now go to the path where you have download Recboot and start installing it.
⊗Latest Emulator: NewGamePad Emulator for iOS(iPhone/iPad) No Jailbreak.
How to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode using Recboot on windows/Mac PC
- Open the Recboot file and click on the setup file of recboot.
- The installation windows will open up and you have to click on the installation button to start instaalinRecboot.
- Recboot will successfully install on your windows and Mac PC in a few minutes.
So now you have completely installed Recboot on your windows/Mac PC, now I will tell you how to use Recboot.
- GBA4iOS on iOS 9.4/9.4.1 or iOS 9.3/9+ iPhone/iPad 2016.
- vShare Pro[AppiShare] Download for iOS(iPhone/iPad).
Simply connect your iPhones or any other idevice and Recboot will identify it and all you have to do is click on the “Recovery mode” to recover any problems you are facing with your device. Have any doubts on Recboot for Windows/Mac iPhone Recovery Mode just ping me via comments or contact us page.
RecBoot is a system recovery software that is available for free online and that can be very useful when your iOS device is stuck in recovery mode. This is because this free program will help you exit recovery mode easily without damage to the device. It also 100% free to use. All you have to do is to download the program to your computer and use it to fix your iOS system.
But RecBoot does have its shortcomings as we shall see very shortly in this article. We shall also provide you with an all-powerful and very useful alternative to RecBoot.
Let's begin with the main advantages and disadvantages of using RecBoot.
Pros of Using RecBoot
- It is 100% free to download and use. The installation package is readily available and easy to access.
- It works quite fast.
Cons of Using RecBoot
- Since there are so many installation packages of the program available online, some have been known to contain malware.
- Older versions of the software may not work on new versions of iOS.
- It is only compatible with the 32-bit version of the computer's operating system.
The Best & Free RecBoot Alternative to Enter/Exit Recovery Mode
The best way to exit iPhone recovery mode is by using iMyFone Fixppo. It makes it the best RecBoot alternative for the simple reason that it is extremely easy to use and compatible with all versions of iOS, including the newest iOS 14. Some of the other reasons why you should choose iMyFone Fixppo to fix your operating system include the following.
- It can be useful in fixing other forms of iOS errors including a device stuck on the Apple logo, black or white screen as well as a device that is stuck in recovery mode. And it will fix your faulty iOS system without any data loss.
- Since it is also primarily a system repair program, iMyFone Fixppo has been recommended by Makeuseof.com and Cultofmac.com.
- It is 100% safe. None of the data on your device will be leaked out.
- It is very easy to use. You can fix your iOS system with very simple steps in a matter of minutes with a 100% success rate.
1. Compare iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery with RecBoot
Let's put the two programs side by side to compare.
|via iMyFone Fixppo||via Recboot|
|Difficulty||Easy||A little bit complex|
|Data Loss after Fixing||No||Depends|
|Free Enter/Exit Recovery Mode||Yes||Yes|
|What Other Issues Can Be Fixed||All system/software issues||No|
- iMyFone Fixppo is a very safe program to use. The download file is clean and free of malware. This is in sharp contrast with RecBoot download files that have been known to contain malware and may very well put your computer and your device at risk.
- Unlike RecBoot that will only fix a device that is stuck in recovery mode, iMyFone Fixppo will fix all kinds of iOS errors, as iPhone stuck on Apple logo, black screen, stuck in recovery mode and more.
- It is also unclear whether the data on your device will remain intact when you use RecBoot. But with Fixppo, your data will not be altered.
- While it is also quite clear that you may not be able to use RecBoot on devices running newer versions of iOS, iMyFone Fixppo is compatible with all versions including iOS 14.
2. Repair iOS System Issues via iMyFone Fixppo
Just to demonstrate how easy it is to use this program to get your device working normally again, the following is a simple step-by-step tutorial to help you fix your iOS system.
Begin by downloading and installing the program to your computer and then follow these very simple steps.
Step 1: Launch the program and in the main interface, choose the 'Standard Mode' option.
Step 2: Connect the device to the computer using USB cables. The program should recognize the device. Click on the 'Next' button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: In order to fix the system, the program needs to download the latest firmware. Fixppo provides you with the latest firmware, all you have to do is click 'Download' to continue.
Step 4: Wait for the download process to be completed. Once it is done, the program will immediately begin fixing the faulty iOS. The process shouldn't take too long and in a few minutes, your device will restart in normal mode and you should now be able to use it without any problems.
iMyFone Fixppo offers you a great, safe and above all effective solution to an iOS device that is stuck in recovery mode. Try it and you won't be disappointed.