I just went to a concert last night and I took a few videos and I would like to add to my photos library but they are not importing. Does anybody know why this happens?
Is iCloud turned on? If so, your pictures are probably stored in iCloud and won't import as they might if stored directly on the iPhone. If it's on, Google how to access and download your photos from iCloud. They may well be stored there.
All over Microsoft apps will open without problems, but when I click to open word it just bounces as if its trying to open for a few minutes then stops bouncing. If I right click it says 'Application not responding' and will only allow me to force quit. I have updated my Mac, my Microsoft apps are all up to date and I have restarted my computer. Your Apple mouse, trackpad, or keyboard isn't working in Windows. Force Touch isn't designed to work in Windows. You don't hear audio from the built-in speakers of your Mac in Windows. The built-in microphone or camera of your Mac isn't recognized in Windows. One or more screen resolutions are unavailable for your display in Windows.
Why Won't .mkv Files Download On My Macbook Air Pro
'Why won't my Macbook Air let me import my videos on my iPhone to Photos?'
You did not tell what you see in the Photos app. The Air itself probably is not actually preventing ('won't let me').
Why Won't .mkv Files Download On My Macbook Air 13.3
- Connect the iPhone to the Air.
- Sign in to the iPhone to unlock it.
- Launch the Photos app on the Air.
- Select the 'Import' tab.
Do you see the videos?
Then they may not actually be on the iPhone.
Then select one and click the button 'Import Selected'.
- Why won't YouTube let me publish videos from my iPhone? Everytime I try and upload a video from my iPhone. It does the 'Preparing Video' and about halfway through a message appears saying the video couldn't be published. I just tried uploading a video that shows how to get the 'Super Perks' and 'Beauty of Annihilation' Easter egg on Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies mode. The video is 19:06 minutes long. I know it will post because I've seen 40 minute long videos.
- Why won't my iPhone let me upload videos to YouTube? I've tried every way, none seem to work. I've made a video using the app: Video Star (iPhone market), and now when I try to upload my video to YouTube, it always shows an error message saying something along the lines of 'not connected to YouTube account'. I can sign in to my YouTube account, but if this is the case, what could I do?
- Why does windows movie maker not allow me to import videos from my iphone? So basically, when i try to import my video file from my iPhone, this pops out The file C:Documents and SettingsMoncho1Local SettingsTemporary Internet FilesContent.IE5PE8H60J3IMG_0631 is not a supported file type, and it can't be imported into Windows Movie Maker. What is the problem here? Do i need to refresh or do something to my computer? Or do i need to change any formats from my iPhone?
- Why does my laptop say there's nothing new to import when I try to upload my photos and videos? I have a Toshiba laptop with a Windows 10 software. Whenever I plug in my iphone to transfer my photos and videos to my laptop, it says that there are no new items found to import. In reality, there are about 2,000 photos and videos on my iPhone that aren't on my laptop. It's only some photos that this happens with though. Like all of the photos in 2013. Any photos more recent are able to be uploaded but not most of the photos from that time period. How can I fix this?